Monday, April 26, 2010

The next step - marching across

Here is the next step. And here is a link to Bea's blog, Dog in the Hole Studio which explains that we are supposed to add rectangular pieces marching across. And since i didn't have a clear third color, I added a red line.  Now as I look at all this, I think the whole effect is like an abstract clothes line on a windy day with the papers falling off.    This is a digital work, by the way, and I adjusted the layers to give the effect of those yellow rectangles being behind and in front of the line and the varying sizes.  I really love this piece, but I had no end idea in mind as I was doing it.



4 comments:

  1. Now, THAT turned out really cool. I am just amazed at how different all the works are and how amazing they are. WELL DONE. :)Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I thought about it... I think it's cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loveing abstract! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!